Call for Papers
The next issue (Vol V, No 2) of Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities (ISSN 0975-2935) is going be on the broad area of Performance Studies. For authors’ convenience we have selected certain topics/issues on which submission may be made. However, the list issue not exhaustive and is rather suggestive. We welcome submission on issues relating to the broad area from the contributors.
- Scope and Nature of Performance Studies / Performing Arts Theory
- Interdisciplinarity: literature, theatre, cultural anthropology, social sciences, neuro-sciences and performance
- Genre and Politics
- Performance Theory and Criticism (Discussants may include Wallace Bacon, Robert Breen, Richard Schechner, Victor Turner, Dwight Conquergood, Bryan Reynolds, Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett, Diana Taylor, Corinne Kratz and others)
- Performance, Text, Discourse
- Evolution, Bio-Aesthetics: Spectacle, rituals, theatre, game -theory etc.
- Gender, Race, Culture Issues
- Performance/s (text), performance artist/s, group etc. History of Drama, Film & Digital Media.
Submission of Creative Works: We invite submission of multimedia works (photos, paintings, photographs, short videos, digital art) relating to Performance Studies from individual artists and group of artists/performers.
Book Reviews: Reviews of books, Performance relating to Performance Studies are invited. Please read submission guidelines from the website.
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines: Please visit http://rupkatha.com/submissionguidelines.php for submission guidelines.
Deadline of Submission: May 31, 2013.