We are inviting articles on the Focus Area and the General Areas for the Vol. IX, No. 1, 2017.
Focus Area: “Cohen-Dylan”
We are inviting critical articles on the lives, works and times of Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan.
To be guest-edited by
Prof. Sudev Pratim Basu, Ph D
Associate Professor of English, Department of English & Modern European Languages, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan.
Papers can be submitted on any topic on,
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Literature and Arts
- Digital Humanities: Arts, Literature and the Digital Media
- Cultural Studies
- Emerging Critical Theories involving Interdisciplinary Studies
- Performance Studies
- Gender Studies: critical discussion, case study, survey
- Aesthetic Studies: critical discussion, casestudy, computational analysis
- Astro-aesthetics, Architecture and Astronomy, Archaeoastronomy
- Environmental Studies and the theories of Evolution
- Animal Studies: Ethics, Aesthetics, Sports, Civilization and Biodiversity
- Visual Arts (including photograhy)
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching and Education
- Megalith & Rock Art Studies
- Molecular Aesthetics
Papers should be between ideally 3000-5000 words.
Book reviews should be between 1000-1200 words for single and/or double book reviews. Review articles should be above 2000 words with proper citations.
Style Sheet: APA [Read the Submission Guidelines]
Submission Deadline: February 28, 2017.
Article Status Update: by March 15, 2017. [Please do not send any query about acceptance or rejection before this date.]