We are inviting articles on the General Areas for the OPEN ISSUE, Vol. IX, No. 3, 2017.
Papers can be submitted on any topic on,
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Literature and Arts
- Digital Humanities: Arts, Literature and the Digital Media
- Cultural Studies
- Emerging Critical Theories involving Interdisciplinary Studies
- Performance Studies
- Gender Studies: critical discussion, case study, survey
- Aesthetic Studies: critical discussion, casestudy, computational analysis
- Astro-aesthetics, Architecture and Astronomy, Archaeoastronomy
- Environmental Studies and the theories of Evolution
- Animal Studies: Ethics, Aesthetics, Sports, Civilization and Biodiversity
- Visual Arts (including photograhy)
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching and Education
- Megalith & Rock Art Studies
- Molecular Aesthetics
Papers should be between ideally 3000-5000 words.
Book reviews should be between 1000-1200 words for single and/or double book reviews. Review articles should be above 2000 words with proper citations.
Style Sheet: APA [Read the Submission Guidelines]
Submission Deadline: July 31, 2017.
Article Status Update: by August 20, 2017. [Please do not send any query about acceptance or rejection before this date.]
Publication: September, 2017.
Submit to Our Publications approved by UGC
- Bharatiya Prajna: an Interdisciplinary Journal of Indian Studies (Indexed in Google Scholar, UGC Journal List)
- The Chitrolekha International Magazine on Art and Design (Indexed in EBSCO, Google Scholar, UGC Journal List. Now Chitrolekha Journal on Art and Design):
- Spring Magazine on English Literature (Indexed in Google Scholar, UGC Journal List.):