Indexing and Abstracting
Rupkatha is a widely recognized scholarly journal from India and we take every care to ensure its international standard in truest sense of the term. It is indexed by Scopus ERIH PLUS (the European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences) and in 2018 it has been selected for coverage in the Web of Science (WoS) Core Collection: the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI). It has been recently approved by the UGC.
It has been included into the following prestigious directories, databases and lists:
- EBSCO Database (http://ebscohost.com)
- MLA International Directory (http://www.mla.org)
- Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (http://road.issn.org)
- Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com)
- The Keepers Registry (http://thekeepers.org)
- J-Gate (http://jgate.in)
- JournalSeek (www.journalseek.net)
- ResearchGate (http://www.researchgate.net)
- Ulrichs Web Global Serials Directory (http://www.ulrichsweb.com)
- Universia Biblioteca.Net (http://biblioteca.universia.net)
- Index Copernicus (http://indexcopernicus.com)
Besides this, the Rupkatha Journal has been included in the digital libraries of many institutions.
Content Registration & Membership
The Publisher of the journal is a member of The Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. via Crossref and contents published in the journal are registered with Crossref and are assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
Long-term Preservation Plan for Published Contents
Our Exclusive Archive with Archive-It
Rupkatha Journal is a Partner of Archive-It and the contents of the journal are permanently archived by it with copies on different servers in the USA and Egypt (Bibliotheca Alexandrina) for averting server mishap. The Internet Archive, as an ‘Internet library,’ offers “permanent access for researchers, historians, and scholars to collections that exist in digital format.”