We are inviting reviews of books on any relevant areas of the journal. The following are the criteria for a book to be eligible for review:
- The book selected for review should be written in English.
- The book should not be more than two years old.
- Both critical and creative works can be taken up for review.
- Step 1: If you have recently read book, you can review it and send to us for consideration. If you want to get a review copy from a reputed national/international/multinational publisher, visit the website of the publisher and get the link of the book or ISBN of the book and send it to us for our opinion.
- Step 2: If we are satisfied, you will have to request the publisher of the book via email or online form for a review copy by mentioning the Rupkatha Journal as the place for publication. You can add a CC to us (email@example.com) if you are sending the request via email. Mention clearly your affiliation and physical address with contact details in the email.
- Step 3: After you receive the copy, send a confirmation of receipt to the publisher.
- Step 4: Review the book in critical manner, include citations (and avoid journalistic review) following our Submission Guidelines[fa type=”angle-double-right”]. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief bio-note. Reviewers keep the copies of the books with them.
Word-limit: 1500-3000 words
We process the following doc (text) files: Ms Word 97—2007, Open Office Documents.Normally we do not accept images or any graphic contents separately. Graphic materials need to be incorporated by the authors in the text document.