Our Exclusive Archive with Archive-It
Rupkatha Journal is a Partner of Archive-It and the contents of the journal are permanently archived by it with copies on different servers in the USA and Egypt (Bibliotheca Alexandrina) for averting server mishap.
We are the “first Indian user” of Archive-It, which runs “a subscription service developed in 2005 by the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org) and currently has over 110 partners all over the world”, including Library of Congress, US National Archives and the National Library of Australia.
The Internet Archive, as an ‘Internet library,’ offers “permanent access for researchers, historians, and scholars to collections that exist in digital format.”
Volume 1, 2009
Volume 2, 2010
- Number 1 (Special Issue on Visual Arts)
- Number 2 (New Literatures in English)
- Number 3 (Special Issue dedicated to the Bicentennial of Mexican Independence)
- Number 4 (Special Issue on Rabindranath Tagore, 150 Years)
Volume 3, 2011
- Number 1 (Special Issue on the Interdisciplinary Relationship between Science and Art)
- Number 2 (Contemporary Poetry in English)
- Number 3 (Hierarchical Economy)
- Number 4 (Open Issue)
Volume 4, 2012